Support Bach School
Teachers and students depend on the Bach PTO to raise funds in support of academic, social and emotional growth. We take this seriously!
Despite the challenges of the past several months, the Bach PTO is ready to make this year one of our best. As our teachers, students and families pivot to fully virtual education, the PTO is working to ensure that Bach is an amazing place to learn and grow.
In 2020, the PTO will raise money for:
- Teacher Budgets Each classroom and specials teacher can get what they need to teach virtually
- Professional Development We pay for teachers to attend conferences and workshops, as well as purchasing books and materials
- Online Curriculum Enrichment Scholastic Kids, Mystery Science and more
- Hosting free or low-cost community events We are working on ways to host our popular events virtually, including Family Science Night, Art Night, and Heritage Festival
- Maintaining a fund to support families in need
- and more!
We are so grateful for the generosity of the Bach and Ann Arbor communities. Please look for ways to contribute through our Fall Drive and Annual Fun Run. Every donation gets us further to our goals!
Together, we can make this year our Bach Best!
Donate via PayPal or Venmo below.
VENMO (USE THE LINK OR SCAN THE QR CODE WITH YOUR PHONE)
If you are interested in making a payment via check or you have a business that would like to support Bach PTO, contact email@example.com.