Every donation supports Bach's teachers, students, and families!
VENMO (USE THE LINK OR SCAN THE QR CODE WITH YOUR PHONE)
Teachers and students depend on the Bach PTO to raise funds in support of academic, social, and emotional growth. We take this seriously!
This year, the PTO will raise money for:
- Teacher Budgets Each classroom and specials teacher can get what they need to teach
- Professional Development We pay for teachers to attend conferences and workshops, as well as purchasing books and materials
- Curriculum Enrichment Scholastic Kids, Mystery Science and more
- Hosting free or low-cost community events We are looking forward to hosting our popular events (either virtually or in person) including Family Science Night, Art Night, and Heritage Festival
- Maintaining a fund to support families in need
- and more!
Together, we can make this year our Bach Best!
If you are interested in making a payment via check or you have a business that would like to support Bach PTO, contact email@example.com.
Other ways you can give to Bach
- Shop local
- Amazon Smile
- Ann Arbor PTO Thrift Shop
- Gift Cards
- Box Tops for Education
- Employee Matching
Support Bach School with your everyday spending
Support Bach PTO in as many ways as you can!
Here is how you can earn money for the Bach PTO while doing the things you love and do all the time: shopping for groceries, clothes, gifts, or even going out to eat…
|The Little Seedling: Mention Bach at and 10% of your purchase will go to the PTO.|
Busch’s: Become a MyWay member and link your account to “Bach PTO” for all 4 quarters on your Busch’s My Way online account.
Kroger: Pick up a Kroger Plus Shopper’s Card and link your card to Bach PTO. You must re-enroll in the Kroger Community Rewards Program each April.
|Arbor Farms: At check-out, tell your cashier to credit your purchase to Bach Elementary PTO.|
Go to smile.amazon.com and select “Bach PTO”. You must always access Amazon through the Smile site for Bach PTO to receive benefits.
*Note* If you shop with the Amazon app, follow these instructions to make sure you have both selected Bach PTO and confirm that donations are being generated by your account.
The Ann Arbor PTO Thrift Shop has been supporting Ann Arbor Public Schools and its students since 1993.
Now you can use your phone to buy gift cards from 750+ retailers, to use for your own purchases, or to give as gifts this holiday season. Bach PTO earns a rebate on each card, from 1% to as much as 15% or more! It’s easy and effective - use this flyer to get started.
- Download the RaiseRight mobile app from the app store using your smartphone or tablet.
- Then, enter the enrollment code to join: 4E3D1E2C21797. Anyone can participate by using this code - even your friends and family.
- eGift cards are delivered to the app within minutes. You can also have physical gift cards for 250+ brands delivered to your house for a small shipping fee.
Thank you for supporting Bach through SCRIP! If you have any questions, please contact the SCRIP coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Box Tops provides a quick and easy way to earn money for Bach. In a typical year, we earn more than $300 from Box Tops!
To participate in Box Tops, take these steps
- Go to https://www.btfe.com/ and create an account using the "Join Free" button. Search for "Bach Elementary" to link your account to Bach.
- Download the "Box Tops for Education" app and log in. Scan your grocery receipts, and Bach automatically earns money from your purchases of eligible items!
- If you discover a traditional Box Tops clip on a product, you can still clip it. Please contact email@example.com once every 3-6 months to arrange the transfer of the clipped box tops.
When you donate to the Bach PTO, don’t miss out on the opportunity to make your money go further with an Employee Match Donation. Many employers will match your donation to our PTO, a 501c3 organization. Here are some businesses that have generous employee match programs.
Fifth Third Bank
Bank of America
Benevity Matching Program
Bach PTO is registered with Benevity for employer matching donations. Bach PTO's EIN is 38-3364670.